|Call us now 02 9426 9000
| Your Accounting, Taxation & Auditing Specialists
GDC Chartered Accountants - Services
- Preparing, or assisting clients to prepare financial statements both for statutory and management purposes. We also seek to educate clients in running their businesses;
- Interpret financial statements and convey financial information in language which is easily understood;
- Advise on better business systems;
- Provide cashflow statements;
- Prepare budgets for all business activities;
- Conduct meaningful financial analysis.
Tax Planning and Consulting
Nobody likes to pay tax. We are able to recognise when you are paying excessive tax and can suggest methods of reducing the liability by looking at alternative structures. Areas of specialist advice include:
- Tax effective structuring for small to medium sized businesses;
- Corporate, commercial and individual tax planning;
- Tax effective distributions by trusts, partnerships and hybrid entities;
- Superannuation advice and structures;
- Business succession planning;
- Capital gains tax and fringe benefits tax planning;
- International tax planning and structures;
- Indirect tax advice, including goods and services tax;
- State based taxes including stamp duty, payroll tax and land tax;
- Year end tax planning techniques;
- Preparation and lodgment of tax returns from individuals to companies
- Examine your business and advise on the best course of action for existing or new business ventures;
- Assist with forecasting and planning, both on a strategic or short-term basis;
- Help with financial decisions, including the preparation of finance proposals;
- Introduction to financiers;
- Advise on the most appropriate structure to conduct a business;
- Assist in the purchase or sale of a business;
- Business valuations and feasibility
- Assist with the development and implementation of business strategy and policy;
- Install effective management reporting systems;
- Report on debt management and control;
- Advise on staffing and personnel policy;
- Provide assistance in the area of training;
- Provide timely suggestions to enable clients to their increase wealth.
Succession and Estate Planning
Assist with all aspects of prudent business succession and personal estate planning.
Audit and Investigation
Review and analysis of the systems, operations, controls and profitability of your business. At GDC Chartered Accountants, we provide an independent assessment to show the true and fair view of your affairs.
Superannuation is one of the most critical investments facing every Australian. With the vast complexities in superannuation, together with the substantial increase in demand for Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF), GDC Chartered Accountants can provide you with a number of solutions.
Our range of services include:
- Advice to employers and employees on superannuation obligations and saving for retirement
- Assistance with the setup and conduct of a SMSF
- Advice on compliance and statutory obligations for trustees and members
- Full range of compliance related services including financial statements, audit, income tax returns and provision of regulatory information
We are able to help clients with their SMSF needs no matter what level of involvement they wish to have.